At a Glance
The PS55 is the ideal solution for using up to 2 USB printers or multifunction printers in your WLAN network easily and comfortably.
You can even use 5 devices if you use a hub for connector expansion.
- For all common operating systems: Microsoft® Windows®, Mac® OS X® and Linux.
- Optimum security is ensured by several complementary security mechanisms and print data encryption.
- Add a 2nd network interface to printing systems
- Secure data transmission with IPv6
- Use printing systems in ThinPrint environments
Devices that could so far only be used at only one workplace now can be shared by all network users. Increase productivity and flexibly place your printers at any desired location!
Typical applications for the PS55:
- enabling WLAN network compatibility for up to 2 USB printers or multifunction printers (with hub expansion: 5 devices)
- encryption of print data in your WLAN network
For all types of printing systems:
Ink-jet printers, laser printers, label printers, large format printers, plotter, dot matrix printers, barcode printers, multi-functional devices, digital copying machines and many more!
- Quick and easy installation
- All standard operating systems are supported: Microsoft® Windows®, Mac® OS X® and Linux
- 2 x USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- WLAN (802.11b/g/n) up to 300 MBit/s
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS-PBC)
- ThinPrint printing (latest ThinPrint .print Client)
- Button for status information and diagnostic purposes
- Automatic printer error notification
- Browser-based management
- Print job monitoring
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- Support of 10 languages
- Free warranty for up to 60 months
- WLAN: WEP (Open System), WEP (Shared Key), WPA (TKIP), WPA (AES), WPA2 (TKIP), WPA2 (AES)
- IPv6 support
- IPSec support
- ThinPrint SSL encryption
- Access protection
- Encryption of print data
- SSL 3.0
- TLS 1.2
- Authentication: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- Certificate management: Self-signed Certificate, Certificate Request, Root Certificate, PKCS#12 Certificate
- Password Protection