Dongle servers from SEH make USB dongles available over a network. You use your copy-protected software as usual but you don't need to connect the license dongles directly to your client.
As with locally connected dongles, only one user can use the respective dongle over the point-to-point network connection.
The "SEH UTN Manager" software tool for Windows, OS X and Linux gives you access to your dongles as if they were connected directly to your computer. The SEH UTN Manager is installed on all notebooks, PCs, servers, and terminals that require dongle access.
The dongleserver Pro makes software license dongles reliably and securely available on the network via four USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports and four USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports. The plug & play principle of the dongle server makes installation simple, initial operation and configuration are easily done via the Web Control Center.
The dongleserver ProMAX is a sophisticated version for server rooms that can provide up to 15 software license dongles via USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports and five via USB 3.0 Superspeed ports over the network—the ideal solution if many users want to access a large number of dongles. The two built-in power packs and the two network connectors ensure maximum reliability. In addition, the configuration can be backed up to an SD card and transferred quickly to another dongleserver ProMAX in an emergency. The server is also equipped with a multi-segment fault display to diagnose problems at a glance.
- 4/15 x USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports
- 4/5 x USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports
- Easy dongle management
- For Windows, OS X/macOS and Linux operating systems
- Strong security features
- Works in virtual environments
- Encryption: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, HTTPS
- Authentication: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- Certificate management: Self-signed certificate, certificate request, CA certificates, PKCS#12 certificate, S/MIME certificate
- VLAN (8021.Q)
- TCP port access control
- Device access control (password protection, session login)
- USB port access control (time-based keys, device assignment, USB port deactivation)
- USB HID class blocking
- Notification service
- Monitoring and logging